Your opinion is important to us! If you are not satisfied with the quality of the purchased product - please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com. We will investigate your claim and provide a response within 14 days. Proof of purchase (invoice, check or payment statement) must be attached to the claim.
If you have any questions about product quality, please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone no. +37060565530 (weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.). If the Customer is not satisfied with the final answer, he / she may apply to the State Consumer Rights Protection Service (address Vilniaus St. 25, 01402 Vilnius, Lithuania, e - mail: email@example.com, phone 852626751, website www. vvtat.lt) in its territorial units, or fill in the application form on the EDS platform: http://ec.europa.eu/odr/
You can return all products purchased in I.S.Wear e-shop within 30 calendar days with receipt (excluding underwear, socks and reusable masks). You can return product purchased online by filling in the electronic return form, which will be sent to you by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
ATTENTION: If you return two or more orders at once, register the package of each order separately to have a separate shipment label with a unique shipment number.
Refunds are confirmed within 2 days.
Returning the goods must follow these conditions:
• the returned product must be in proper, undamaged packaging (this does not apply to the return of a defective product);
• the product must be undamaged;
• The product must be unused without losing its appearance: the label must not be damaged, the protective film must be on, etc. (this does not apply in case of return of defective goods);
• the returned item must be in the same configuration (eg jacket with a travel bag, towel with a bag);
• Returned goods must be placed in additional protective packaging (for transport) (eg box or protective envelope).
• Pack the shipment according to the given dimensions.
Returning package must contain goods (labeled and neatly packaged).
Upon receipt of a damaged package or product that does not comply with the return rules, we will return it to the sender.
Choose the method of returning the goods convenient for you:
Via the DPD self-service terminal - easily and quickly.
• After filling out the return form, email email@example.com
• Take package to the DPD terminal and follow the instructions on the terminal screen to place it.
• When you arrive at any terminal, select "Send shipment" on the screen, enter the shipment code received during registration from the e-mail, print return sticker. After sticking the sticker on the package, it must be scanned and the package must be placed in the compartment when the terminal door is opened.
• You will receive a confirmation letter when the shipment reaches the warehouse and is inspected.
• Refunds on returned goods are refunded within 14 days of delivery of the goods to the I.S.Wear warehouse. Return of quality goods is carried out in accordance with the Resolution of the Government of the Republic of Lithuania no. 697 in accordance with the approved Retail Rules. In this case, the delivery costs are not reimbursed.
Return of goods from abroad:
Returning goods from abroad is the responsibility of the buyers. Returns can be made by sending the package by registered mail with the tracking number. To return or exchange the goods, fill out the return form provided with the goods. Please return goods and request form by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The returned product must not be used, unless it is returned due to manufacturing defects. The returned item must be in proper packaging (this section does not apply if the returned item is defective). The product must be unused and the appearance of the product must not be damaged (neat labels, protective films, etc.).
If you have additional questions, please contact customer service:
Tel: +37060565530 (Contact from 9:00 to 18:00)
El. email: email@example.com